When browsing the DarkNet its important to use a fully private email service. Email providers like Google , Yahoo , Hotmail track their users . They can read your emails and will hand all messages over to any goverment agency when requested.Email providers that run on the Tor Network will never ask any of your private credentials like phone number , real name & birthdays. Not only that but all traffic running true their services run over the Tor network making it impossible for anyone to see what ip address sended a certain email.
- DNMX DarkNet Mail Exchange , fully anonymous [Recommended]
- Protonmail Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- TorBox This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from Tor without connection with public internet.
- Mail2Tor Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Elude.in Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- BlackHost Email provider, useful tech stuff and tools.
- Ctemplar Armored Email.Because privacy is a human right worth fighting for!
- CockMail Yeah it's mail with cocks
- Alt Address Alt Address is a free, disposable email provider.
- JitJat Anonymous Email & Instant Messaging
- Mail Riseup Fully Anonymous Email
In our opinion the best DarkNet email service out there. After the fall of secmail.pro DNMX quickly gained popularity .DNMX is completely anonymous , does not track or store user content. All traffic runs over the Tor network and is untracable. What i like the most about DNMX is that they are the only Darknet email providers that delivers your email in inbox , even with giants like Gmail , Yahoo or hotmail. Most darknet email providers have their domains blacklisted , resulting your email ending up in the spam folder.